POPWORK S.à r.l.. , a limited liability company (“société à responsabilité limitée”) established under the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, having its registered office at L-1160 Luxembourg, 32-36 Boulevard d’Avranches, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B.208365 (hereinafter “POPWORK”) is the developer and provider of a platform allowing the search of workspaces and meeting spaces as well as the booking, the rating and the recommendation of those spaces, and other POPWORK’s proprietary tools (as described hereinafter and variously throughout, the “POPWORK Services”).
The POPWORK Services offered to, and provided for, POPWORK Customers (hereinafter the “Customers”) are provided by POPWORK and is accessed by you strictly under conditions provided for in the present terms (hereinafter the “Terms”).
If you are browsing, using or registering on behalf of a business, it means to POPWORK that you have the authority to bind that business and that your acceptance of these Terms will be treated as acceptance by that business.
These Terms may be amended by POPWORK from time to time and you are therefore invited to review them periodically. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time on this page.
1. General: description of the Site and POPWORK Services
This Site offers access to the POPWORK Services that provide subscribers with the possibility to search work and meeting spaces as well as to book, rate and recommend those spaces.
In addition, this Site also features general information (“ Site Information”) we believe may be helpful or of interest to Customers, as well as information about the POPWORK Services (“ Services Information”).
Site Information and/or Services Information may consist of (without limitation) documentation, tutorials, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, software and other such content.
The Site is divided between a general site content (“ Site Content”) and certain areas, parts and features of the Site are only available to persons who have registered on the Site (a “ POPWORK User”).
It is not necessary to register on the Site solely to access Site Content. Any individual who wishes to browse the Site for Site Content (a “ POPWORK Visitor”) may access the Site Content (and, where applicable, may submit certain user-generated content to the Site), provided that any POPWORK Visitor must, as a condition to accessing Site Content or Services Information, accept these Terms and comply with the obligations described herein (such acceptance to be evidenced by your ongoing use of the Site).
For access to certain areas and to become a POPWORK User, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Use that may apply.
In addition to any other term or condition herein, your access to and use of the Site and/or the POPWORK Services may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updates, maintenance, repair or any other reason within or outside of POPWORK’s immediate control.
POPWORK reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site or Services and/or any content provided thereupon and/or display or remove any Site Content or Services Information at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
2. Customers comments, feedback and other submissions
Any POPWORK Visitor or POPWORK User’s comments are the sole responsibility of their authors, and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not POPWORK, are entirely responsible for any comments you post or submit. POPWORK does not control such comments and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality thereof.
You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to POPWORK Visitor or POPWORK User’s comments you may find to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to submit any comments on the Site, or to use the POPWORK Services for any purpose, that is unlawful, infringing, impermissible (by contract, law, regulation or otherwise) or prohibited by these Terms, or for any other purpose not reasonably intended by POPWORK.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use your access to the Site or the POPWORK Services:
· to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
· to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Site Content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person, or that circumvents (or is intended to circumvent) existing limitations on publication or public dissemination;
· for any purpose (including posting or viewing Site Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you access the Site;
· to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any User;
· to create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
· to post copyrighted Site Content which doesn’t belong to you, with exception of blog posts, where you may post such Site Content with explicit credit to the source material or original author’s name and a link to the original source material;
· to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
· to take any action (or cause that any such action is taken) that (i) imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site, the POPWORK Services or any activities conducted on the Site or provided by the POPWORK Services; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
· to advertise to, or solicit from, any User to buy or sell any products or services not directly included as POPWORK Services, or to use any information obtained from the Site (including the POPWORK Services) in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User;
· to promote or sell Site Content of any other person or User (including, without limitation, Site Content provided by POPWORK);
· to sell or otherwise transfer your User profile or account.
Moreover, if, at POPWORK’s request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from POPWORK you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that POPWORK may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to POPWORK.
You must get permission from any other person about whom you propose to provide information before you provide it. In submitting any other person’s details, you are confirming that you have their permission to do so and that they understand how their details will be used.
POPWORK is and shall be under no obligation:
(1) to maintain any comments in confidence;
(2) to pay compensation for any comments; or
(3) to respond to any comments.
POPWORK may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that POPWORK determines in its sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
You are solely responsible and liable for your conduct on the Site and you will be liable for any damage, loss, claim, demand, liability or expense (including reasonable legal fees) that POPWORK may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with your conduct on the Site.
POPWORK takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
3. Intellectual property right
The Site and the content provided with the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, videos, sound and software, is protected by intellectual property rights held by POPWORK and/or third parties and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, posted, downloaded, transmitted or used without the prior consent of POPWORK, except that you can download display and print material solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and that you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
4. Links to third party web sites
Links or pointers to third party web sites on the Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the POPWORK’s Site.
POPWORK has not reviewed these third party web sites, does not control them and is not responsible for any of these web sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party web sites linked to the POPWORK’s Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party web sites or products/services should be directed to the third party.
5. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
While reasonable efforts are used to check and update the Site, all information and materials are provided “as is” and “ as available”, and shall not be binding nor shall it be construed as constituting any obligation, representation or warranty on the part of POPWORK.
The material on the Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Site is at your own risk.
The Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
POPWORK does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any specific purpose of the information and materials included or referred to in the Site or the reliability of their sources.
In no event shall POPWORK be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use or data, incurred by you or any third party, arising from your access to or use of the Site.
6. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Site is owned and operated by POPWORK in Luxembourg. Your access to, browsing and use of POPWORK’s Site and the present Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Luxembourg law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Luxembourg regarding any and all disputes relating thereto.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding POPWORK’s Site or the present Terms, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
POPWORK S.à r.l.
32-36 Boulevard d’Avranches
Tél: +352 264 979 1106