POPWORK S.à r.l. , a limited liability company (“société à responsabilité limitée”) established under the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, having its registered office at L-1160 Luxembourg, 32-36 Boulevard d’Avranches, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B.208365 (hereinafter “POPWORK”) is the developer and provider of a platform allowing the search of work and meeting spaces as well as the booking, the rating and the recommendation of those spaces, and other POPWORK’s proprietary tools (as described hereinafter and variously throughout, the “POPWORK Services”).
POPWORK is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to its website.
1. Categories of Person Data collected when using the POPWORK Services
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the application forms on various sections of our website, including:
- Contacts / newsletters;
A) Personal data related to you, i.e:
· Name and Surname;
· Phone number;
· Email address;
· Subscriber ID;
· Activation code;
· Log of acceptance of legal terms;
· Mobile telephone number;
· Selection of language;
· Postal Code, city and country.
B) Personal data related to the use (traffic data):
· The IP address;
· Data on when you register and use the POPWORK Services and for how long
· Data regarding contractual or compliance infringements as well as data required to protect the system (e.g. data as attacks, attempts to gain unauthorised access) and data which are required to be processed to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
C) Surfing Data:
· Cookies, data entered in web forms or submitted as URL parameters, URLs and content of unprotected browsing activity, time of your connections;
· User’s web browser information i.e. operating system and device.
For sections A), B), C), all personal data, expect profiling data, will be collected via the connection between your device (smart phone, tablet, laptop…) and POPWORK web services.
D) Profiling Data
· User marketing profiles will be created and stored;
· Advertisements sent to you as the basis of data;
· Information you provided via POPWORK community online chats/surveys.
Profiling Data derive from the analysis of personal data collected.
2. Aggregate Data Collected
Aggregate data is data that does neither identify you nor can identify you, nor can be linked to you i.e. navigational data.
3. Sensitive Personal Data
POPWORK does not collect, process sensitive data i.e. religious or philosophical beliefs, health or sex life, racial or ethnic origins, political opinions.
4. Use of these information
5. Transfer of Personal Data
Upon specific consent, POPWORK may transfer personal data to third parties within the EU. If data transfer involves countries which do not ensure with an adequate level of protection, POPWORK will implement adequate measures in the EU in compliance with the standards.
7. Right to object to Direct Marketing
If you wish POPWORK to cease processing your personal data and contacting you for direct marketing purposes, we will desactivate your account after you send an email to: email@example.com
POPWORK has implemented up-to-date data storage and security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and any third parties are subject to Confidentiality Policy.
POPWORK will not make your personal data available to the general public and safeguards your personal data by implementing recognized industry standard practices and policies infrastructure and tools.
9. Right of Access, Rectification and Erasure
You have the right to access to your personal data collected and processed by POPWORK and to have any inaccurate information about you rectified.
To exercise these rights, please send a written and signed request with copy of ID card to POPWORK at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data Protection Officer
32-36 Boulevard d’Avranches
11. Contact information
POPWORK S.à r.l.
32-36 Boulevard d’Avranches
Tél: +352 264 797 1106
VAT number : LU28796651
All email messages sent to and from POPWORK may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.